Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. P

Repelling Squirrels?

Little bastage got my two ripest strawberries. http://i42.tinypic.com/e5r8yv.jpg | http://i42.tinypic.com/23m3d3d.jpg I went ahead and removed these two. I consumed what was left, which was very sweet and tasty! It's a shame that the squirrel got em. What was not touched has been covered...
  2. P

Progression of my fruit/veggie garden (Day 22)

Wow, I am very impressed with how healthy everything is looking on day 22 of my gardening adventure. I am learning patience and understanding that every day makes a massive difference in the lives of my plants. Everything is either flowering, fruiting, or sprouting. Half of the sprouts in my...
  3. P

Aww!

I'm a jerk. I was fiddling with my venus flytraps just a second ago... found a baby wasp that landed on me... thought it would be a good lunch, so I fed it to one, which it quickly crawled out of.. (I like to let them squirm to trigger the fine hairs and tighten the grip, morbid I know...) That...
  4. P

My first Gardening adventure... (Progress Thread)

So I am starting with a rather small potted garden at the moment. I currently have on hand: Two Basil plants One Blueberry Bush One Raspberry Bush One Blackberry Bush Two Strawberry Runners (In same pot) One Husker Cherry Tomato hybrid One (Germinating) Sugar Snap Pea vine And a pot...
  5. P

<New Member xD

Hello all :) I am growing a few potted fruits and veggies, stumbled across this forum and I did some research and saw that this is a rather active forum compared to others. I am planning on starting a progress thread. Keep your eyes peeled! I will do my best at contributing to...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back