Circles

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

See, a smiley face is a circle, Ron. Now, I know I am neither a circle or a rectangle. I am a squiggle. But what do you notice more, circles or rectangles? ~ Curbiez •

This afternoon RJ and I circled the block. In our neck of the woods, the block is a total distance of about 25 miles..it's a rectangle but we circled it...
Curbie, why'd you do this to me..now I'm thinking and thinking about all the things that are circles!

coins are circles
as well as coasters
ding dongs

lifesavers (do they still make those?)

prescription bottles
mums
chapstick tubes
ciggies

BB's

The Tree of Life :0)
415171503v4_480x480_Front.jpg

Are ding dongs circular? I still get lifesavers, Wolfie. That is beautiful, ,Thumbs. Sorry Gloria :) Merry Go Round :) Here we go round the mulberry bush, Ron~ Curbie

As I was driving yesterday I was singing the "The Wheels on the Bus Go Round" my hubby was asking why I was singing. I said a friend had me thinking about circles. I saw them everywhere. I saw them in words on the buildings, stop lights, wheels, flower beds, landscaping, signs, and then I went to school and forgot about them until math class and I was looking at some math problems. Lots of circles there.

That's too funny. I am giggling,Lyn. That steering wheel is a circle. My lampshade is a circle. Yeah cavemen! The people on the bus go.....:) ~ Curbie :)

circles-O

and a smile is nothing but half a circle...half to give and half to keep all to yourself...:):):)i say share a half today:):)

What a nice idea, Tonya. I was just up on the DogPatch with some friends and dear brilliant Ernie said,"Do you know how many circles I see now? You NEVER should have said anything to me!." So I blamed it on GF and said," hula hoop." Lisa said,"OMGosh. I couldn't do it back then and I can't do it now but see Ernie~ hula hoop. Who thought of that?" ~ Belladonna in Australia I think. MTM said last night,"CONNECT my DOTS!" oh.....those are circles...He was yelling about something and obviously I began to think about ••• circles. M&M's, oreo's,cut an egg in half and it's a circle, polka dot dresses, the burners on a stove. And no, I don't know what he was talking about.....I get lost entertaining myself. "Yeah sure..I'm paying attention." • Curbie•

circlesOOOagain

here's a butterfly in a circle in a circle for you miss curbie...the native honeysuckle insisted on creeping through the privacy fence and mark got tired of hacking it sooo...i bought a trellis, let the hs come on over, covered it with compost and am trying to train it up the trellis...the butterfly is there just to make me dizzier...lolHPIM0876.jpg:):):):):)pay no attention to the alligator in the mulch...his name is fred and he just likes to hang out i wish he would scare the black snakes but they seem to like him too....:eek::eek:

cool alligator. I'm assuming it isn't real but .......is it? I have a trellis similar to that but I have a moon in the middle.

Now isn't that trellis lovely. Full moons are too :) I was eating a Hershey kiss and yelled,"OH THE BOTTOM OF A HERSHEY KISS is a circle! OH then the bottom of a chocolate chips is a circle............" I was so proud of myself. MTMailman was watching basketball. He said,"Did YOU say something?" oh no....the bottom of my laundry basket is a circle ~ Curbiez :)

coffee cups, my lotion bottle bottom, carmex, DVD's, cough drops, a pen is a circle, a ring , O, and I didn't leave my chair. I am beginning to see circles everywhere. On my hubby's new I phone. On my computer. It is so fun to find circles.

We were getting our taxes done today in this very nice person's home. I picked up a glass he allows folks to drink water out of and said,"It's a circle!" MTM was a bit embarrsassed but I told this guy,"See.....we've been talking about circles on the GardenForum and they are a powerful presence." He sat for a few minutes, doing taxes and said,"look at this circle.....I have another circle over here...." I said,"YOU have circles on your kleenex box." I thought MTM was going to yell at me. The tax dude was right into it. Driving home, we saw a building that had circles on the tippy top of it. MTM said,"LOOK! THERE'S a CIRCLE!" It was. Maybe it's the little things in life that keep us acting silly. :) Curbie

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back