Circles

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I looked like a goofball yesterday in Costco ~ paper plates, hamburger buns., a wreath! He said,"It has to be balanced out with rectangles, cereal boxes, stryofoam containers". NO that shrimp thing is in a ROUND container.....a brussel sprout, in half is a circle. When he picked up garlic, I laughed SO hard........no, we can't use those. He said,"Asparagus is a rectangle." What he doesn't know is that I can make any rectangle into a circle. Yep, ying and yang-o ~ Curbie :)

ice cube trays ( some of them make cubes that are cirlces ),lollypops are circles sometimes, some Christmas Tree ordiments are circles, Take Up & Supply reels on cassettes,reel-to-reel recorders,etc., Drum heads are circles,
Some snack crackers are circles,Bologna,Hamburger Buns,Some Doughnuts are circles,Some Clocks/Watches are circles,Some Traffic Lights are circles,branches of a tree are like a circle sometimes,mixing bowls,Some saw blades are circles,garbage cans,There's even a Rock group that calls themselve's ' Circle',Some speaker's are circles,A period ( . ) is a circle, dot the letter i ( a circle ),Some tie tacs are circles as well as cuff links, Some buttons on shirts or coats are circles,A roll of tape is a circle, Some batteries are a circle,drumsticks are round and if one twirls them - a circle could be made, A cable connection can be a circle,A lawn mower has a blade and it moves in a circle, Most lock washers are circles, A dish drainer can be a circle, A screw or a nail could be called a circle after it has been put into place,etc............
- Rather interesting this - look at pictures of our planets ( a circle most of the time ) * the list can go on and on and.......!! :D

Last edited:
I hadn't thought of buttons, ro lollipops PRH. Ritz crackers. MTM and I were talking about this the other day and I said,"If you spin a wingnut, it forms a circle." well....i got called a wingnut. The end of a hammer ~ either end I think. ok...may be a wingnut :) ~ I'm a pleasant wingnut, I hope ~ Curbie

staircases :) curling irons :) but I was just listening to a Derek Trucks Band song(#8) and when he sang,"Goin' round a circles", I thought.. hm...How many flags in the countries all over the world have circle in them. See, this is worldwide :) ~ squiggles, worms when they're unhappy, conk shells. ~ Curbiez :)

Did you leave us.................you just moved again? I thought of a camera lens. Tiddly Winks, Bingo chips :) oh that was circles. No wait ~ aren't spirals circles? woohoo :) I think I may have won one. Me in the Olympics = you just go and have a good time b/c....I'm thinking about circles and spirals. YOU better do a spiral. Oh, ballerina-ettes etc do spirals all the time. WON :) i'll let you win......for a moment ~ Curbie

Last edited:
How the heck could I forget that cymbals are also a circle! ( it either slipped my mind or I just plain forgot about adding them to my list earlier ) :eek::p

geez....i think you may be forgiven, PRH. I thought you played drums. :) So is a tambourine and jingle bells. Our music teacher always said,"PLEASE don't come in here b/c you'll get the first graders composing a symphony." It's rhythm and math. Every music teacher I have every dealt was content that I taught math and rhythm so they did better in classes ~ TELL me what a quarter note is. What's a quarter in money? Draw a diagram of a quarter and divide it in fourths. Now....you have longitude and latitude." My poor kids had so much fun we were always getting in trouble b/c....they were learning ~ math. All of our coins are circles. We'd go to music and she would say,"YOU did something with them!" math :) ? 4 quarters makes a dollar so 4 quarter notes makes a whole note.. ~ Curbie :)

Jaw breakers, saucers, the lips of cups, all of the bottoms and tops of my vases, cookies,cupcakes, eyeballs.........

I love snowglobes and gumballs AND when I bought zinnia seeds the other day, I said to the cashier,"OH LOOK..............they're CIRCLES!" and then i left... very quietly.....knucklehead. A lot of those spinny things that are put in gardens are circles. Our birdbath is a circle. A cork. Those cavemen were pretty smart. Curbie :)

clock pendulum and holes in birdhouses ~ Wonder is there is a birdhouse with square holes. I don't want one ~ is there a square bird ? :) Curbie

CIRCLES-OOOs

A round trip home is kind of a circle....and even if it was a rectangle...i definitely was turning that round steering wheel back around>>><<<<<:):):)

MTMailman was sitting in the kitchen table yesterday watching basketball and I yelled out,"LOOK!" this is on our bookshelf in the kitchen but I did move it for the photo.~ Curbie :p

Attachments

• easter pickle and circles 007 (2)EM.jpg
    easter pickle and circles 007 (2)EM.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 296
  • easter pickle and circles 008 (2)  EM.jpg
    easter pickle and circles 008 (2) EM.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 330

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back