Cosmos

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

I am harvesting cosmos seeds if anyone is interested in a trade.
These are MIXED cosmos seeds there are picotee, daydream, seashell, single, double, semi double, pinks, reds, whites, bi-color.:D
I would love to trade for coneflower seeds in cool new colors or double hollyhock seeds.:)

I was bumming, none of mine came up this yr. I think they all rotted from all the rain and I didn't plant anymore. Planted some green zinnia's too and they didn't come up either

Ms Laurie would you like some of my seeds?
Pm me your addy if you do. They really are bright and pretty

I am harvesting cosmos seeds if anyone is interested in a trade.
These are MIXED cosmos seeds there are picotee, daydream, seashell, single, double, semi double, pinks, reds, whites, bi-color.:D
I would love to trade for coneflower seeds in cool new colors or double hollyhock seeds.:)
Good for you!!
Not one of mine (cosmos) germinated, ok maybe one or two...
I had the same ones, tried for 4 years in a row.Bought the first round from GG..Now I just try whatever I can get at a discount ,they don't grow either!
I only have the mini orange that aren't mini this year :( I really was in love with the seashell...until they never grew.I think the birds are stealing them.
It is hard to believe every packet was no good.

Kale

I would love some!! Mine also didn't come up this year!! I really love the Red one Pied Piper I think they call it but like them all!! Bonnie

Dang those pied piper cosmos are pretty. They look like seashell cosmos.
I will be glad to send you some.
Do you have seeds to trade?

Bonnie and Laurie your seeds went out in this mornings mail.
ENJOY!!!!!!!
PLMK when you get em.

I still have tons of these seeds so if anyone would like some PLMK.
I also have single hollyhock seeds

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back