Elephant ears for postage.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have some elephant ears I would like to give away. They are just the plain large green ones.

Lyn even though I would have to bring them in for the winter I would love to try one:) but I am so afraid they would freeze in shipment:(

I can hold them over till spring if you want. I just will pack them in sawdust and stick it in the garage here. It rarely freezes here and I forget about cold climates.

Ooooh!! What do you think they'd cost to send to Oregon??
Well, you know, if you have any left, I'd sure love one, or twelve....
kidding, just kidding, on the 12 part... kinda :D

scarze if it cost to much for lyn to send ...I have some that Barb sent me last year...they didi Ok but I can dig you some up come spring or...what the pumpkins make it your way...LOL

Lyn,
If you still have some I'd love to have some for postage!!! Just Plmk please how much to send and where. Thank-you!!!
Always a friend,
nancy aka fantasygal1

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back