Hello from Ma.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

luvinplantin

Hi Everyone,
I have just spent the last 2 hours checking out your web site. As you see I have joined allready! Looks like a wonderful place to hang out in!
I have allways enjoyed gardening but, the last few years it has become almost an obsession. LOL. What a great hobby huh?

Annette

Kya D

OMGosh Annette
I am really glad that you decided to join our bunch.
Any questions just ask and sit back and ENJOY!!!!!
Welcome welcome

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome from South Carolina. So glad you joined our small friendly group. Jump right in and join the fun. Let me know if I can help you.

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Hello Annette and Welcome to the place....there are a bunch of us with the same obsession around here....so I am sure you will feel right at home...Jump on in!!!

richnkim

Hi Annette! This is a great place! I love it here, great friends that love to do the same things. Everyone is very caring! Welcome!!! Kim

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Annette
So glad you found us. Where in Mass do you live? I live outside of Portland, ME
I think most of us on here have the same obsession. It's my stress reliever.
Hope to see you around more. What kind of gardening do you do? veggies, flowers, herbs, etc I do a little of all, more flowers I guess I would have to say

Dor

Hello and welcome from the great state of Texas. I know you will love it here.

GardenBear1

Welcome Annette, Glad you found us I know your going to enjoy your self. its all ways nice to see some one else from New England :)

froglady

Welcome to the group Annette. The more the merrier. I don't think we are obsessed............this is just a good way of life:eek:) What could be more beautiful than a blooming garden? Just make yourself comfortable,,,,,,you're in for a lovely bunch of friendships.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Annette always good to see a new face. We are all a little obsessed. but then once you have grown one pretty flower, veggie, or tree, or bush you want to do it all over again. I'm always looking for something new to grow. Jump in anywhere.

Spider_Lily

Welcome Annette being obsessed with gardening isn't a bad thing.I had rather be in my garden than most place's.It's my stress reliever.GF is addictive I could spend hour's here too.Glad you found us jump in and have fun.:)

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Annette,
Welcome hope to see more of you. You have landed in a great place;)

Last edited:

Bernie

Hi Annette! Welcome from the PNW. Yep you've come to the right place. If it wasn't raining and cold out I'd be in the garden but since it is here I am. I suppose I should do some housework but that's no fun. I'd rather be here with this nice people. :D LOL

swindy

Hi Annette welcome from NJ The Garden State. Gardening is a wonderful addiction and you will find this site filled with a bunch of very friendly enablers. I am glad you joined so now just kick back when you can pull yourself out of the garden and take a break with us. Hope to see you around the treads.

luvinplantin

thanks

wow such a great welcome. thank you all!! I will be out in yard all weekend (hopefully) Happy Mothers Day to everyone

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com