I have Oriental Limelight Artemisia

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Okey dokey Sandi and Wolfie. I will get them out as soon as the weather will let me.

I got some from Sunflower3 last year and I love it, but yes it will spread super fast , but that is exactly why i got it. Very cool plant

Hi, It's me again...a newbie. :eek:) I would like to send 2 chunks to my mom. I sent her the link and she said that it would be perfect. She'll pay for postage. Once again, I have no idea how this works, so if you have some left to give out, please let me know what to do. Thanks!

MzSweetzzz/Tonia

Hi and welcome Tonia
Please PM me your addy and I will be glad to send you some for your Mom.
Be sure you PM don't post your addy here in the forum
Take care can't to hear from ya.

Sandi and wolfie your limelights will go out tomorrow.
Sandi Do you want anything else from my yard?
PLMK if I can send anything else.

Mine is in the ground but when I get to diggin I will pot some up to keep, and control it.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back