looking for

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sunflower3

I'm looking for hollyhock plants and candytuft plants if anyone would like to trade or I can pay shipping, thanks, Karen.

just started some...

Hi, I just started some hollyhocks in the greenhouse -- I think they are 'country romance' they are just little babies right now not tough enough to go anywhere but if you pm me and remind me in a few weeks when they are ready I would LOVE to trade with you. Take care, Becki

I have had great luck with HH seeds. They do well for me just planted where I want em.
I have seeds if you would like em.

I'd love the seeds if you don't mind sharing I give them another try that way, the problem is during the winter they die and don't come back up in the spring. maybe I need to dig them up and put in pots under the deck not sure what to do about it? I'll pm you my address.

Last edited:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back