Please pray for Randy

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

We couldn't love Randy? :) Prayers and more and then....a few more towards our Randy. God loves him so I believe Randy is in great hands. Curbie

Randy is home...neither operation took place thus far...Could be the Lord doing a mighty work...I am sure when he can he will fill in all details ans update..

Is MF OK? The kids, too? Randall needs to take it easy for a while. I'm sure he hears our thoughts and prayers. Well, he's 'out of the woods' for a while.When you speak with MF, please tell her how much we're praying for she and all of thier family. Thank you. Curbie

Oh my goodness, I am shocked to hear our Randy is ill. I will be praying for him and his family that he will be feeling better soon. He is loved very much.

I am home. I came home this afternoon and I feel pretty good for now. The wheels of the medical field do not always turn quickly. At first, the erratic activity of the heart was believed to be caused by the other problem; gallstones in the ducts to the pancreas and liver. They kept me in ICU to watch and see if the pancreatitis and irritation of the liver would diminish to the point enough to allow removal of the gall bladder. But resumption of erratic heart behaviour put that surgery on hold. They attempted to use drugs to stabilize the heart and that didn't work. Last night as I lay in bed, every few minutes I could hear the alarm at the nurses station go off when my pulse dropped enough to set it off. My room was directly across the hall from the nurses station. As it stands I have to make an appointment with the cardiologist to determine his course of action. The surgeon will not put me at risk doing gall bladder surgery until the heart issue is settled. I am humbled to know that there are and have been literally hundreds of people that are praying for me and I am confident that If my God chooses to intervene, I shall be healed without surgery. I am not afraid either way. My wife has put on her boss's hat at this point, but that is to be expected. It couldn't be otherwise. I had almost 200 e-mails waiting for me when I came home this afternoon and I will spend a good part of the day tomorrow attempting to catch up. But I will be back here tomorrow also to do the same. You are a lovely extended family.

Randy, stay well young fella, I'll be thinking of you. My best wishes to you and your family...John

Randy,
It is an honor that you popped in to let us know you are home. While I would love to add to your email list, LOL, I will not. I am just so thankful you are home. Prayers continue for you and the entire family and especially MF as I can imagine her feelings. Now you listen to the boss. Don't make me cross the country to be her back up :D

Sir, we love you & your family,extended and always. You are back onto that road to recovery and whatever the doctors say, will be the best for you. Let's just take it easy and relax for a while and heck, you always say,"I can't cook tonight.....David,it's your turn." We have missed you so WELCOME HOME!

Attachments

• !cid_004f01c61f79$96aafd10$6401a8c0@DFRFPM11.gif
    !cid_004f01c61f79$96aafd10$6401a8c0@DFRFPM11.gif
    17.1 KB · Views: 276
  • GREATJOBPIGGIES.jpg
    GREATJOBPIGGIES.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 240
  • woohoofrogs.jpg
    woohoofrogs.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 269
  • pansygoodam.jpg
    pansygoodam.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 238
  • dog_keep_smiling.jpg
    dog_keep_smiling.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 248
Randy although you are home try not to over do. Take it easy until the docs figure what to do with you. We are all praying for you to get back on your feet but do as the boss says right now. Have a blessed day fella.

CG, I'll go with you! We can pick up Woodstock on the way! Wonder how long this will take us???? :) Can we take a plane? If Randy doesn't get the giggles about these clowns going across the country, I don't know what would."We're ALMOST THERE b/c we're in Ohio!" Well, it starts with an 'O'. Yep, we're heading to Oregon but the car ran out of gas. It wasn't OUR FAULT! It was the CAR'S fault! :) Curbz

God is so good all the time. Randy is home. I pray that his heart problem will be taken care of accordin to HIS will. Take it easy our friend. We are thinking of you and sending prayers and healing thoughts.

Randy, please take it slow and listen to both bosses! I imagine the pain of the gallstones is no picnic. Time to let others take care of YOU.
Blessings to you and yours.

Oh Randy I am so relieved to hear that you are back home.
Please take it easy and listen to the doctors and the Boss
Please if I can do anything for you let me know and please know that I love you and your family

Greetings, friends. I have done nothing of any consequence today. I awoke at 5:00 though as I wasn't resting well. I have used Benadryl for years to keep my airway from becoming congested so I can sleep and use my CPAP machine. On the discharge papers from the hospital, the doctor there told me to stop using the Benadryl and also a diuretic I have been using to help control blood pressure. I hope they can do something else for my allergies so I can use my bed. My other choice is sleeping in my recliner so I can keep my head elevated. This will insure that I get the appointments I need made as quickly as possible. Both of those meds interfere with heart health though so I really don't have a choice but to abide by what they are telling me.

By the way, Crabber, today would be a good day to get the third application of pesticide on the fruit trees. I mentioned that last evening while my neighbor from across the road was here. She had brought me a carton of strawberries. My wife didn't like the idea at all about me getting on the tractor and the neighbor said if she saw me on that tractor, she was going to come over and kick my butt. She is so subtle. She is a sweetheart, but she probably would do it too.

I have been so sleepy today. I keep nodding off between the postings.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back