Welcome Members from GH

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Bob the section you added looks great...thanks for getting it on so fast...I know you are a busy guy...Big YIPPY to you sir :)

Or what if you created an area where members could list what they have.....and leave it to the member to separate seeds, plants, cuttings, bulbs or whatever. Then they could indicate what they are looking for, whether they'll accept postage or anything else that might be pertinent.

I've added a new plant exchange topic, that will make it easy to determine whether you're talking live cuttings and plants or seeds by the category you're in.

I've lumped seeds and bulbs together, since there shouldn't be any confusion there since any given plant will only have one or the other.

The same for the plant exchange, it can be cuttings, seedlings, bare root, whatever. That's up to you and the person you're trading with, as is all the details of postage etc. Typically once you connect with somebody you would work out those details in e-mail.

Megan good to see you. Hope you and your Mom and Dad have been doing well.

I'm from GH

HI! everyone from GH and all the new folks here, I got here thanks to Dale. She is a swell friend, thanks Dale. I'm looking forward to being here with old and new friends.

Glad to see you here, Karen! Welcome! We're all coming over here, bit by bit. Eventually, we'll have a big reunion party! It's very nice here -- friendly and easy to navigate.

Susan

Welcome Megan and Karen. I'm glad to see you here. As you can see, it's a wonderful place with bunches of really good folks. Pull up a chair and stay awhile.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back