What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Another nice warm day before a low pressure system moves in tonight!
50F.... going up to 66 and mostly sunny!

I heard we might have frost last night but it didn't happen. The day is bright and clear and the next few days are to be the same. I can live with this. LOL

:( it ended up being foggy this morning, then kind of cloudy all day....but the weather guessers are promising that the sun will be back tomorrow and into next week :)

That's what they were saying down here too, Janet. We didn't have any fog this morning though and we got up to 66 degrees. It was pretty cold last night though but not quite cold enough to frost.

Same here Randy, it cleared up much earlier today and there were a few temperature records broken today, really beautiful fall weather!

We did have fog this morning but it had burned off by noon. It warmed up to 62 degrees with clear skies. It was quite comfortable running my errands without a jacket. But when the sun got behind the trees to the west it turned chilly. I put a sweatshirt on but that doesn't help my cold feet. LOL

We had a nice sunny fall day 74, I'll take it for Oct 17th. Showers in the am then sunny and 68 tomorrow, more of the same for Sat.

Same weather here Randy! we went for a nice long walk to the beach about 5 pm it was beautiful but had started to cool off! and we have a new bird in our feeder! lol....
oct172013_zps0cad1c26.jpg

oct172013-2_zpsfb049103.jpg

oct172013-3_zps841aea7a.jpg

Last edited:
52F going up to 60 this afternoon....
Mostly sunny skies with winds out of the WSW.
Cold front expected tonight......meaning a wet and windy weekend!

Nice photos! Thanks Janet!

Now that the cold front has passed through all is calm. No winds!
Cloudy and 50F.....been raining all night, and expecting rain all day!

We have birds like that too. lots of them. It was down in the 30's last night but didn't freeze. We also had some fog this morning but it is gone now and the sky is clear and blue. We have been getting into the mid 60's during the day and that is pretty nice.

It is dry today and the high is 68. a big change from our 88'slast week. It is nice to not have to worry about running the A/C today.

was sunny and warm yesterday, rain last night and a cold front came thru.....today is sunny and chilly......maybe it will warm up lateron

I can't believe we are still fogged in! if you drive out of town, up the hill a bit, you break through the fog. I sure wish we could be taking advantage and enjoying the sun that is just up there a bit....

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back