What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

It's cooled off some here now with a temperature of 37 degrees. It is foggy and overcast, a perfect day for hunting ducks. But I don't hunt ducks. I like looking at them.

I dont think so Ron, Im in the middle of NY state......I think you are further north from me...
25 this morning but warmed up to 50 today and yesterday......heard 60 tomorrow....not bad for mid nov.

It was 50 this morning and warmed up to 76 this afternoon. It was beautiful out when I took the kids out for recess. I had Kindergarten this morning and 5th grade this afternoon. So I got two lunches and two recesses. The teachers were doing their long term planning. Was really interesting day.

We're going to have a mini heat wave today and tomorrow!!
58 today and in the 60's tomorrow!!!!
46 already, sunny, and now much of a breeze!!

we left home just outside of Vancouver BC in the sun, and went through monsooning rain in Seattle and we are now in Lacey Washington where it is dry but cold!!! 37F brrrrr

Another wind warning for this evening!
Will be upgraded to a wind storm tonight and tomorrow!
40 mph winds with 50+ gusts expected as a cold front slams into the warmer air that we are enjoying!
All because of a Colorado Low that is expected to intensify as it moves in!

we had that horrific wind last night.......my deck furniture was nicely piled, covered and tied down and it still moved 2 feet....my neighbors wicker couch went straight across the deck.....if it wasnt for railings on the deck it would of flown off into the woods....today is 58 this morning and feels like a spring day.....so strange for november......my windows are opened.....:)

We had some pretty heavy rain last night and this morning but it tapered off by noon. The clouds have thinned out and the temperature is dropping. It was 38 degrees a little bit ago when we were driving home.

The sky is clear and the temperature is 30 degrees. It will probably warm up a little as the sun gets a bit higher.

It was a nippy 28 this morning, got up to 43F..
The winds shifted and are out of the SE...meaning something is coming our way!
Temp will stay above freezing tonight with rain on the way for the afternoon as a warm front starts to move in...then 53 for Friday...and more rain!!
Then we will hear the S word for the weekend!!!

It's only 62 in Anaheim right now! yesterday was more sunny, but today has stayed cloudy. It might rain tomorrow. Ironically...although it is freezing, it is sunny at home!

We got down into the 20's last night but it was already up to 35 when I went outside this morning. So far there are no clouds in the sky.

27F with winds out of the NW!
Mostly sunny for now...
Expecting snow squalls and flurries all day....as the second cold front moves in the wind speed should increase!!!!
Going down to 19F tonight! BRRR! It will be the coldest night so far this season!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back