What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

19* with occasional flurries.
We will be staying home this year. Mom is at that point that she doesn't want to go out anywhere, especially if there's snow on the ground. At 87, family will have to come here to see her for Christmas....

Hope you have a great time Ron with mom and family...
it was 20 when I got up, but there was also black ice all over the place.....waitied until I heard the salt truck to go by before visiting my friend in the nursing home......Im home for the day now, and making manicotti for dinner....

Merry Christmas Woodie!
Drive safe!
It was 9 when I got up with light snow blowing in from the SSW.
21 now and mostly cloudy.
my youngest sister and family will be coming for a visit this afternoon.
Brother and family will be coming tomorrow for dinner.

Stay warm and safe everyone......88F here with a cool breeze, perhaps a few passing showers during the day

never went higher than 20 today.....but we had a sunny day.......still that 88 with a breeze sounds pretty nice john!

25 with 2"s of new snow!
Expecting more light snow all day....
Light winds out of the west
Mostly cloudy with a few moments of sun...

Little bit of cloud around today but it's very humid we're due a storm this afternoon I think....currently around 85F...... light nor'easter blowing again yep bobbi it's very nice indeed except when the breeze stops and it becomes really still.....that's when we jump in the spa.......cools you down every time

we had snow all day here......didnt amount to more than an inch.......but black ice this morning, and pretty dicey tonight with more black ice......glad I got home safe and sound.....

It's been a gray day here all day with temperatures remaining in the mid to high 30's. The overcast is high fog I believe. It will probably settle as the evening drags on.

20 again this morning, and it looks like black ice again.....ugh.......think we are warming up this weekend tho.

29F
Light flurries today, with light winds for today.
Getting windy tonight as an Alberta Clipper rushes through....
37 for tomorrow!

We have a light fog and 31 degrees this morning. One of our members coined a term some time ago that really is apt; drismal.

O'cast this morning but still warm and humid. Didn't get the predicted storm y'day it blew around us, perhaps today we may get some rain currently 82F @ 7:20am

30 now and going up to 40 lateron.........talk of a big storm coming tomorrow afternoon and continuing during the night turning to ice......grrrrrrrrrrrrr
be safe laurie......we are both getting this junk......

38F
Solid overcast.
Rain expected all day.
Light winds out of the SW.
A cold front will move through this evening, the low tonight 16 which will be our high for tomorrow!

we will get rain as its going to 40 today, then snow lateron tonight.......I see our forecast for the new year (this week anyway) we will see zero in the mornings....and highs af 15.....not looking forward to that!!!!

so far just pouring rain as the storm moves thru.......its 37 here so hopefully it will stay all rain until it passes.......its supposed to be a quick mover....we shall see!

Here in Shawnee it is 32 degrees down from 43 at dawn. In Austin it is 66 degrees maybe I will be going home tomorrow. lol

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back