What's the weather in your area? 2013 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Well I am still jealous of the winter wonderland!! but I would take the sun in Australia too!! anything but the gloomy grey rain we have :( at least it has warmed up enough to turn off some of the heat in the house!

woke up at 3am to hail......went on for about an hour.....as the temps went up........all in all, we have 10 inches of white junk.....grrrrrrrrr and its not even winter yet.....!!!

19 feels like 9 with light winds out of the WNW.
Hard to say exactly how much snow fell with all the blowing around...looks like 12"s.
Expecting light snow off and on all day...

finally got some sunshine and the temps went up to 30........then the winds came......its going to be mega cold tonight.....6 by morning......

the weather guessers were wrong......we didnt get 6.....it was 20 when I woke up this morning......its sunny but not alot of melting outside.....later in the week it will when the temps go up to 45.....have to make more room for the new batch of white junk.....

9F and sunny.... high will be only 12!!!
Another system, a fast moving Alberta Clipper, will dump more snow tonight!!!
We are keeping an eye on a Low forming over Montana for Friday!!

We have rain in the forecast but it isn't raining now. We have the overcast to provide it though.

It started out rather cool at 37 and then by recess time it was in the sixties and really nice. Only needed a sweater not the parka I wore this morning and after school it was so nice I took my sweater off. I can sure use more of these days.lol

Looks like we will be having a very white Christmas!!
7F but warming up overnight to a toasty 25 by tomorrow afternoon!
The first wave of snow starts by morning, then a break, then the second wave moves in late afternoon!
Might get 5"s when it's over.....then another system will follow by Thursday!!!
Rain on Friday with a high of 43!!!

Wow sounds a bit too cool for me, stay warm kids....84F here today with a nice breeze. We had some hail the other day luckily it didn't do too much damage:)

18F windchill 8F!!!
The first wave went through dumping 2"s..
Light flurries with light winds out of the north....winds will shift and come out of the west for a few hours then shift again with winds out of the SW until the second wave goes though.....
Wacky, weird weather!!

Looks like another messy weekend will be come our way starting on Friday with rain.....

before I forget John, hope you and your family have a super holiday.....

its 10 here this morning and snowing again............all day.....with another 5 or more inches.......hopefully we get a good melt on friday when the temps go up.....we sure need a good melting.....if this is going to be the pattern for winter......ugh...

I gave up looking for a pattern this winter!!
It has been soooo unpredictable!
23F with a good stiff wind out of the SW, could see squall activity later on when the next wave arrives!

it snowed all day and didnt go up past 12 today.......when all was said and done, we got another 5 inches of snow.....ugh.....

The mornings have been foggy but not so thick that driving was hazardous. It has been cool but stayed above freezing the last few days. It has rained some during the day and was sprinkling when I stepped outside a few minutes ago. The weather guessers were saying that we were going to drop down into the 20's again here in the next few days. I hope they are wrong.

We have 10 degrees on you, Ron. And for that I am grateful. The sky is overcast with rain to fall periodically.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back