What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

It rained here last night but during the day we had partly cloudy. I was a little cool today but wasn't uncomfortable until late afternoon when the wind came out of the west and off the Pacific Ocean. It got up to 60 degrees today.

beautiful day here, its 50 and sunny and going up to 80 today. we will have 80's for the next week before a cool down. what a treat!

Beautiful morning ...going up to 73 with a humidex starting...should feel like 79F!
Hotter and more humid tomorrow....like 81F!!!

Hit 70 here in the little town of Lyons today...But in Salem it was blooming warm and full of Mr Cobb and MF SUNSHINE...finally got him to give up my hug from you bobby..Thank you miss you

Flattery will get you everywhere, Deb. Let's shoot for a repeat no more than six months down the road.

The sky was blue with only a few cumulus clouds scattered here and there. We got up to at least 71 here in Newberg and maybe even 72.

debe, was so glad to hear that you and Randy were getting together. hugs to you.
60 here now and going up to 86 today. no humidity yet, but its coming tomorrow. wish I was in maine right now!!!!!

It was another good day here weatherwise. We lost power at about 4:00 AM and the loss of air from my CPAP apparatus woke me up rather quickly. It was a sunny day and about 10 degrees warmer than yesterday. The high for the day was at least 80 degrees.

It has been super warm here all week and now we are in for it with a severe thunderstorm watch for our area, curtusy of alll the storm systems hitting the mid west of here......79F with hazy skies and calm winds......the calm before the storms.....we really need the rain, haven't had much in a long time......a sprinkle here and there just doesn't cut it......thankfully I don't need to cut the grass very often, yet!

beautiful day alll day but now the winds are changing and the coldfront is moving in!
could get t-cells all evening and overnight
got up to 75 with an 83 humidex

Fantastic weekend -- sun, blue skies,birds singing,car radios playing loudly as they drive by,people out walking and riding there bicycles and many working in there yards as well!! :cool::cool: It's raining though now but,I guess that goes along with Springtime there! Anyway,I hope all remembered there mother's over the weekend that celebrated Mother's Day and to all the Mom's that are here,Happy Mother's Day to you all! ( abit behind there but Mother's Day is like everday,so I'm covered there ):p Doing abit of house cleaning today as Anette will be here from Denmark before I know and I won't be able to do it as I would like when she's here :eek: ( I might find that I do it better with her help there,I don't know ):p:D:) * very nice young lady there * I hear birds singing here as I type -- Awesome that!!:):) Everyone enjoy your day and have a beautiful week as well - Have a good one folks,it's a pleasure!! :):):)

88 and steamy yesterday. too early for july weather here. today is gloomy and sticky, and we may get thunderstorms which we need rain desperately.

Lots of thunderstorms, fog and heavy rains last night.....the coldfront finally passed through early this morning. and now it's windy and partly sunny!
It is colder this morning 55F ...going up to maybe 61......
Winds are shifting and are out of the west......
\\\\\\\\\\going to be a few days before it warms up again!!

It was heavily overcast yesterday and we were supposed to get some rain out of that system, but all we got was a few sprinkles. We did start to get some moderate rain during last night though and it is still raining. It is holding around 51 degrees today.

we didnt get the rain, which we need, but the cooler air came in last night about 7ish. it was 50 this morning, but the wind is bitting cold. heard its going down to 38 tonight, burrrrrrrrr

We'll be dropping into the low 40's tonight but up to 71 for a high tomorrow according to the weather guessers. It will still be cloudy and possible showers

no rain here, just a bit of drizzle....cloudy all day but grass was dry enough to do some mowing!
it was around 60 for a while then settled around 50 .....41 now dropping to 36 overnight.......then it warms up starting tomorrow!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back