Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. F

Thanksgiving wish list

Sunflower3--I hope they all are viable and give you not only gorgeous plants but lots of fruits as well!! Enjoy!! Bonnie
  2. F

Thanksgiving wish list

Kya D---WHAT!! Thought u weren't supposed to reply like that--surprise after all. I bet she would like the red sedums you DO have though--might like them better than what you think she is referring to?!! Anyway--I have tried seeds from plants I thought I wouldn't much care for and it turned...
  3. F

Thanksgiving wish list

By the way--a couple people here do have my address--new address too now. Crabbergirl is one, I just PM'd it to her!
  4. F

Thanksgiving wish list

WOW!! Kya D That wild coneflower sounds like something I would LOVE!! Easy to start from seed?? I have been unsuccessful in the past starting coneflowers from seed--fresh seed at that!! waaaa
  5. F

Thanksgiving wish list

I'm dreaming of Lion's Ear, any of those funny looking Leopard Lily seeds, Lime Basil, I have nothing compared to what I used to have. Need most anything. Oh would LOVE some of those HUGE Marigolds--yellow/orange, either or both! LOL Bonnie/Fidel's Lady
  6. F

Salvias Anyone??

Too bad I can't share some of the rain we been getting!! We have had flooding--some people died and some lost everything they had. We went from a mild drought to flooding over the period of one day!! WOW!! Never seen such a mess!!! Roads closed for a week and more due to water still covering...
  7. F

Salvias Anyone??

Does anyone have salvia seeds?? :confused: No replies to my more recent posts here....hmmmm.....ok. My salvia seeds I had this year brought forth NOTHING!! This has got to be the most disappointing gardening year I have had yet. Well, guess I better save my pennies over the winter and buy what...
  8. F

Lion Tail seeds

Nope--don't recall any Lion's Ear seeds in that package?! : ( Thanks for all the goodies though!! : ) Bonnie
  9. F

crown imperials

WOW me too!! Sooooo expensive. Tell you what though if no one volunteers to help us maybe we can split the cost and buy a bulk package from Colorblends or something??!!! LMK!! Bonnie
  10. F

Cosmos

Got mine!!! Thanks sooooo much!! Bonnie
  11. F

Looking for a few things....

Help everyone!! I was ServantsHeart at the other sites. I am now living in GA-Atlanta area. I am in need of (searching for) fresh seeds for: Cypress Vine--the multicolored one (white, pink, red) Hyacynth Bean--all kinds Salvias--perennials esp but all are welcomed Eggplants &...
  12. F

Cosmos

I would love some!! Mine also didn't come up this year!! I really love the Red one Pied Piper I think they call it but like them all!! Bonnie
  13. F

Bulbs for Postage???

Thanks!!! I would LOVE that!!! Will send my address in PM. Bonnie
  14. F

Seeds for trade

probably a hibiscus--don't recall!! Bonnie
  15. F

Bulbs for Postage???

Does anyone have any bulbs for postage for a poor gardener who has to start over?? I like most things but in particular I would love some Spider Lilies (bloom during hurricane season), Crocosmia, Blackberry lilies, those little ones that come up in early spring--glory of the snow or something...
  16. F

Lion Tail seeds

Think I got it the other day--not home so can't be sure but did get a package with marigolds and bunch of other stuff!! Thanks!!
  17. F

Fantasygal1 Trade List!!!

Ok--mother of thousands (a succulent right?? Need instructions with please!! lol) and Lemongrass sound nice. I have Spider plant--unless you have variegated--would love a variegated, used to have one. Thanks FantasyGirl!! Need to be able to PM you are your email address!! Mine is same as my...
  18. F

Help Me!! I have NO plants!!

What was your handle before?? Library closed til Sept 21st so I will need some time to get back to you. Also you do not allow PM so how do you get my address vs versa??? Hope your trade list is here--you didn't say. Will look now!! Thanks!! Bonnie
  19. F

Help Me!! I have NO plants!!

FantasyGirl--can't send PM to you since you haven't allowed it. Library will be closed until Sept 21 so will possibly need some time to get back to you!! Hope your trade list is here--you didn't say where. But I will look now and see!! Thanks!! Hmmmm...I do not remember anyone named...
  20. F

Seeds for trade

Actually--Tuesday!! Monday is Labor Day and PO will be closed!! lol Thanks though!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back